Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lucid.

And we're back.
Invigorated by opening back up my spiritual side, and gaining control of my dreams again.
I figured out the best dream cue ever, my own tattoos, I simply look at my arm, if it looks different( the dreamstate is very unstable) I know I'm dreaming. 5 lucid dreams in two nights.

I've been studying Kabbalah and numerology, as well as a few other random belief structures. It's nice just to open my spiritual side back up.

I'm feeling better on the medications. I've taken a few days off writing the new album, just for perspective. Rushing it will certainly not produce quality material. The search for a guitarist has been hard, I think I know who I'll be working with, but he's currently hard to reach.

Still reclusive, but I'm enjoying the alone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment