Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I awoke

Awoke to this world of noise. Machines, chatter, the world has grown loud, humans and their pets, noise.
May I return to realm of sleep soon? I wish a speedy venture back to slumberland.
Who is actually asleep? The drones that carry out their tasks, repitition and mediocrity at best? 16 hours of pain, just to enter a world they have no understanding of for a third of their life. What is heaven and hell? When this flesh tires, we return to our other reality. Those that repeat the same mistakes, and let their subconscious control them suffer the whims of their own fate. Those that choose to be awake, even when asleep, we are blessed with that skill in the nether, the after, the astral. We control our world, we understand this collective idea of reality is nothing more than vibrations of matter, but to live while asleep is more rewarding than this world.
I wish a hasten my return, to the world of nemo, no longer little, he's a king under there, watching over our slumber. Over 100 years old now, though age in slumber matters little.
I awoke, to this world of noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment