Sunday, May 2, 2010

Illness induced blogging

In bed, too sick to get up and be productive... So I'm just going to blab about the last few days... After the miss muffet(my iPod tried to change muffet to midget) shoot, we had a couple more shoots Friday, I'm just too sick to try and get them edited. Sorry to those that have to be patient while I get over this flu. Had a small party at codys last night, lots of darqpress kids showed up.
Got all the updated celldweller remix files to omnihil, and hopefully we will have a submission in the next couple days... As xXRx.
Blah blah I'm mainly typing so I don't pay attention to how crumby I feel. Going to see rob zombie and Alice Cooper this weekend, and probably photographing the 16volt, chemlab, left spine down show in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment