Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blech

Yeah reading back through this, I'm a moody sommabitch lately... I was pushing myself too hard. Now, oddly, that things have slowed down I'm producing quality material, instead of feeling like I have to pump out material just to remind people I'm still alive.
After a quick attempt at regaining my social life, I remembered why I'm reclusive. It's well justified. So I'll just stay in my fortress unless commisioned for work, then I'll do my duty and return here for hours of editing. Solice in the silence. Other than missing my kids, life has actually been pretty amazing, so sorry if I sound negative. Climbing out of depression is hard, especially when you actually have a reason to be depressed. I am feeling better, getting my health, sanity and workflow back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment