Saturday, April 24, 2010

Now

With the positive said, thought I'd voice my opinion for just a second.
Why must my ex's drive me insane? I had a good night last night, hanging out with another photographer(we can get along when we try) and a friend since childhood. It was nice.
I awake today to psycho Twitter messages, and emails from two different people. The email I could handle, it was trying to be respectful, but divorce is hard when kids are involved.
The Twitter message was insane, accusing me of getting back together with my ex, just because I agreed to photograph her soon, and she is doing the makeup at the show tommorow. I can't try to get along with my ex's without othe ex's getting pissed?
I made the decision months ago to kill my personal life and focus on my professional... That just causes problems. I don't want a girlfriend right now, I can't see my kids, so why should I bother with shallow pleasantries? Just leave me be, I'm a nice guy, and haven't wronged anyone, accept your own shortcomings instead of passing the blame.
Last week was full of people getting too drunk and being mean too, for no reason. Currently there are about 4 people in my area code, I enjoy the company of... The rest live in other states and I miss them.
There I got it out there, and since no one reads this... It was therapy for me, if you do read it, I'm sure you stopped a couple poorly diagrammed paragraphs ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment