Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Unloading my brain

Pretty productive week, I had two good pinup style shoots, and shot a bikini fashion show... At the end I had a bottle of baby powder dumped on me, and random messages written on my arms...
Sent off what I've done with the celldweller remix of "best it's gonna get"to omnihil to let him break it even more, before submitting. Began (slowly) working on the squarehead feat. Klayton remix of "idiot"...
Let's see, boring stuff, cut more cards, printed more flyers, sent off tshirt designs... Started tinkering with design work on three sites, and I have my eye on a perty radio trigger, the infrared just isn't cutting it.
Should be some more exciting things coming this week, but that's another entry altogether.
Yep I did stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment