Friday, December 31, 2010

Diary of a lucid dreamer chaper one

Without my medication I'm slapped right back into insomnia, so it's important to enjoy the little sleep I do get. I've refined some techniques I used to use to have lucid dreams.
The handiest trick I've learned, is a revision to the technique where you look at a watch or cellphone regularly during the day, and ask, "am I sleeping?". The dream world is too unstable to recreate these objects without them moving around. I've learned I can use something I always have around, no matter what I'm doing... My arm tattoos. Like a charm, everytime I look at them in my sleep, the tattoos crawl up and down my arms, as my subconscious tries to emulate the actual tattoos. Instantly I realize I'm sleeping and become lucid.

No comments:

Post a Comment