Friday, December 17, 2010

Write write write

Aside from helping produce a couple albums for friends, and even jumping in the writing process some too, I've been working myself crazy writing the new xXRx material, trying to capture what's in my head.
Dealing with personal demons isn't something I face head on often, but I can't avoid writing about things that are really bothering me.
"ma mere" will be dealing with my mothers illness, while tracks like heaven backwards will face other family issues.
This will be such a seperation from our usual sound, but once I have the right guitarist, I think it may be an evolution for us. We will always dabble in idm and dnb, but I love dark orchestral industrial, and this has plenty of that.
Blah blah blah, just unwinding my head before sitting down to mix more.

No comments:

Post a Comment