Monday, December 13, 2010

The next chapter begins.


Quite literally I'm rising from the ashes, feeling stronger than I was before.
Musically I've began my work on chapter two of xXRx next release, while that may seem odd, as chapter one hasn't released yet, I feel the music is done, it just needs some guitar and vocal work. I didn't want to sit around between chapters, I want them to come from a similar emotional state.

In my life, for several years, I suppose I've dabbled more with scientific ideas and practices, and put my spirituality on hold, I'm taking what I've learned in scientific practice and now applying it to my spiritual side. Yes, I kept that vague on both parts, you'll understand more as art and such comes from what I'm doing now. To define it a bit more: I was into digital work, and psychology, now I'm taking techniques learned and using them to build a more complete me.
I've gotten over feeling lonely, understanding as we get older, we are all less compatible, set in our ways, or on our own journeys. I don't think I have anything to offer, more important, I'm just not looking.
Photography I've purposely slowed to a crawl, I want to make art, not pretty pictures, so it's more important to wait until I know what I want to shoot. Sometimes inspiration can be forced, other times it must be sought. I will have a spread I shot for a dear friend in the next issue of dead timez magazine. It appealed to me artistically and was a great step for her.
Back to "work"....

No comments:

Post a Comment