Thursday, June 9, 2011

Can someone please tell me how a year of celibacy was even worth the wait to end up in the same mental state it's as if there's been no pause just because I'm dealing with the same exact fate it's always too late they stop they stare but they don't care if it's not seen onstage or on some drunken rage it's not worth noting the man the myth what's the diff if anyone knew what was inside the lack of worth the lack of pride there's a soul here still but everything has been stripped away as if to say you weren't good enough with what you've done the work the play I feel like a jerk but who's to say I'm stripped empty I miss them so much but apPARENTly not enough their still gone for right or wrong I'm left with this gaping whole in my chest if I must I shall protest it's not fair but it never is that's just life kid do unto others again and again they'll not do unto you that much is true one lesson from life live and give but don't expect just a reject I can't always complain there's plenty in so much more pain a roof and food my creativity trying to use what's been given to me sometimes blessed but mostly cursed I can stand on a stage and do my worst I could scream at the top of my lungs till I feel I could burst it's all taken in jest surely no man could feel that hurt in his chest I've fulfilled my dreams oh lucky me now I'm left wondering what's next while everyone picks me clean I'm a step to their goal they're the conductor I'm just the coal on the lucid express it'll get you there as long as you can bear the company of a tired man that wants to care running low on steam can't stop now everyones dream is to see me tired and sick old and spent spit out chewed up hollow sad and alone there went the scheme with everyone else it left

No comments:

Post a Comment