Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'll try this one more time to understand my crime my patience complacence is lost on no one I'll save my tongue the pen is mightier but the sword is swift if the mood were lighter it wouldn't need a lift so fingers to keys that unlock no door except to the soul of one so poor I digress injustice LIEs in the hearts of us all so let us join together even if our loneliness is the only bond let it be so strong as to not tear asunder but unite us under a common cause to be free happy and healthy makes every man wealthy let my words on this screen start to change even I can admit it's strange just getting it out there cleanses the mind the negative thoughts being left behind no period no comma may structure fall with the drama I'll leave it behind and just unwind the clocks gears were too tight the time is now and now it feels right to express myself in a public form maybe someone will learn from my forlorn it's not perfect I'm the first to say but as I jot it so ends the day I put it to rest with my unrest a brighter tommorow with less feelings of sorrow joy and prosper I've called upon thee I'm not looking back so mote it be

No comments:

Post a Comment