Friday, December 23, 2011

Escapism

Everyone wants to hear how great the progress on our work is. It's going well, photography, music, darqpress, and a few projects we haven't even announced yet.
I'm so busy writing my life, I have no time to live it. There is a hole where my heart used to be, now filled with every time consuming project I can take on.
I either waste my days or fill them chasing other people's dreams. I've simplified aspects of my day to day life, just to see other parts grow more complex.
I won't sit here and wine about how dark my personal life has become, it's not all bad. I am probably at the peak of my musical composition, I sit down daily and write music that quite accurately, even if disturbing... Conveys how I feel.
I've slowed photography, split between winter weather and lack of creative vision. The more I have to work with, the less I seem to envision.
Love was in my crosshairs, and at least I gave it one last try, that would be a long story to tell. Summary: I am open to finding someone, but I'm not wasting time looking. If I'm to ever find compassion in another's arms, it will be obvious, not sought.
Back to work... I just didn't want to abuse my blogging privileges again. It's been a lifetime since I've written here. So much has transpired it's hard to even convey in a way that others would comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment