Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life is only understood backwards, but we have to live it forwards

I feel lost. I know so many other people out there, that attempt to reach out just like I do. I have a voice, something to contribute to mankind, but can I withstand the barrage of seemingly unrelated negativity that pours in every day? It seeps into my every pore, weighing me down. I have so many things to finish, projects collecting dust, while I scramble to rebuild an insignificant personal life. Friends? Love? I've been a punching bag long enough. I've been in my home almost nonstop for a year now, people actually thought I was not living here anymore, my head injuries make social interaction hard, and doctors assume that people that look like me are junkies. So no help there, as I force myself out I start to remember why the sanctity of my home is so comforting. People just don't care anymore. It's not like anyone will read this,if you've even read this far, youay have more issues than I do.
Is the answer through a lens, or a new musical project? Maybe it's just at the bottom of a bottle. Another tortured artist blah blah, who cares? The legacy is always worth more once the creator is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment