Saturday, March 20, 2010

Long day

Awoke to the lovely buzzing of my phone as per usual. Txt to remind I had one hour to be on location for the first of three shoots. Shit. So pack the lights, do a gear checklist and book it... Of course I had to send someone across town, because I forgot the release forms and the light trigger. Smooth... Shoots went well, too well... Free booze is nice, but damn... Limits. Ended up with a few interested musicians(getting the brother darqly album finished and planning shows, takes more than two guys though) back at the house... More booze followed. The rest, well, watched bad movies by my lonesome. It sucks being single. But it's by choice, it'll make me a stronger person and all that crap I tell myself, so I don't get into blah blah blah... Yeah I was tired of reading that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment