Sunday, March 28, 2010

Workload

So much work on new super secret project, most of today's work was scrapped in the end. But still a very cool project. At least I feel like part of the team now, and I'm up to speed on everything.
Photoshoot Tuesday, not fully planned yet, but it's getting there, looks like I have a model, now I just need to verify the location.
In my spare, (which is rare)time, I've been storyboarding a few shoot and video ideas, even started a new shortfilm... Wouldn't know what style to call it... 2d imagery animated in 3d space...hmm.
Music? Well I was working my ass off on the new celldweller remix, but I'm going to be sending the rest of it to omnihil,my other half of xXRx to finish up...until this new work is stable, I can't waste any time...

No comments:

Post a Comment