Wednesday, August 10, 2011

AGRO life.

I'm a hooker. Anyone that knows me very well, knows I take part in and support pain rituals. For me, it allows me to express something I feel in a healthy, safe way. I've been taking part in some manner for years now, I've toured with the pain tribe twice, and they are still family to me. AGRO suspension has started a local crew here, and I am a full supporter from the ground floor. I'm excited to see what limits I can test fir myself, and happy in knowing this will take us amazing places, meeting great people. You meet someone once in the suspension community, they are your friend. Normal society and all of the issues you face, have no place with hooks, it's as if the pain strips away all attitudes and leaves decent, nice people. You'd expect the opposite when you walk into a room full of heavily tattooed people shoving hooks into their flesh, but all you'll see is smiles on their faces, and supportive words leaving their lips. I'm hoping to learn to throw hooks soon, and rigging. I've been doing clean work fir some time, but throwing hooks is where I want to end up. AGRO encourages their members to learn all they can, which is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment