Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today I woke up dead.
This opens with a warning, I will certainly be labeled as volatile, unstable and damaged once you read this. I'm keeping a promise to write how I feel. This is just how I feel right this second. If I could censor it and still make my point I would. I'm sorry.
Today I woke up dead. There was a calm in the air, a sense of justice. Past debts repaid on some cosmic scale. The dark vortex around my spirit had released it's captives, you were all once again free to go about your lives. Wonder how you all missed the signs, when I was telling you without encryption, your friend is not long for this world. I've always wondered how someone could justify feeling this way, but the effect my existence has on those that surround me, has such a negative impact, how can I justify putting them through any more pain? I try to live for positivity, I desire nothing more than to make you happy. The flame inside of me burns bright, but the direction it burns now, is just not right. I can have so much passion for this world, or I can sink into a bed of my own making.
I'm sorry I've fucked up your life, caused you so much strife. I can't change the things once done, but maybe I can change just one. I'm sorry I didn't let the drunk give me a ride. I'm sorry most of all that I'm even alive. Today I woke up dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment