Tuesday, August 9, 2011

She.
There have been two women in my life, all of the others I've known have just been compared and measured by their standard. Two pivotal roles, two reasons for joy and so much anguish. One has only known this world for nine years, gives me so much pride, so much love, it hurts everyday to miss her so much. One has been with me since birth, compassionate, intelligent, and no one ever measures up. One is the reason to keep living, and one is mentally ill. The challenges to care for one, and to be a role model for the other are harder everyday. There are some amazing women in my life, each reaps rewards and challenges to know. There are only two that have permanent residency in my heart. My mother and my daughter, they set the bar so high for the rest of you. Freud would dissect me if he read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment