Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I realized something tonight. Something that could make the world a different place. What if people start giving love? Not giving love because... There's no if and or but there. Just giving it without expecting something back.
Too simple? Maybe, but I'm willing to risk it. I love someone special right now, and when I thought I screwed that up earlier today, I thought, "I'll still love her, she can feel how she wants, but this love is hers."
Knowing this even calmed me, now don't look at that as a silver-lining or you've just created a give and take situation instead of just giving.
Does she love me back? Yeah, I'm pretty sure she does, but that will no longer be a factor for my love.
Imagine how many things could be achieved in a similar fashion.
It's a "pay it forward" idea... Without making them pay at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment