Saturday, October 2, 2010

No interpretation needed.

Don't ever complain about your dreams(nightmares) they'll just get pissed and seek revenge.

Sitting talking to my mother, she begins to make less sense, something I've encountered in waking life. She begins to get upset, then angry, as I try to calm her I decide to call 911. I'm attacked, she reaches for a safety pin and begins jabbing it into my face and chest. I subdue her finally. A hospital evaluates her, and decides to let her go, which leaves her more enraged. I ask my brother for help, she says she wants revenge... He laughs and holds me down. They end up torturing me, carving me up inch by inch, peeling my face off, slitting up my legs... More than I should endure before waking up... Finally I did awaken after a while. Just very disturbing. I was being held open with medical instruments and had bones bared by the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment