Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Positivity

Anyone that reads this blog would coin me as being a negative person, in reality I'm quite the optimist, I'm just faced with alot of hardships lately.
I am blessed to live the life I do, I mess up like everyone does, but I try to dust off and keep pushing forward. Right now my life is at a crossroad and for once I'm in control of where it leads.
I'm planning on shifting my focus for a while, after making some art this week I found it a much more rewarding use of my time than the usual model photography. I will still be photographing, most of the art will be photographed or stop animation, and the occasional model shoot will still take place. I'm more excited to say my musical urge is returning, if I'm not in just the right mood it feels forced, but I found it quite relaxing to plugin and record this morning. My writing is taking somewhat of a different turn too, I'm excited to see where it ends up.
A few bands have asked me to join, at this point I do miss the stage, but I want to be in a band I'm happy with, so I'm just feeling things out, and composing on my own for now. I'm sure my bandmate in xXRx will join in soon and this material may be placed on our next full length album.
My kids are supposed to visit this weekend which is always wonderful. some good friends have started emerging back in my life.
Good days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment