Monday, October 25, 2010

There's always a reason.

Maybe sometimes excuse is a better word than reason...
If I vanish from your life, I do still exist. I have reclusive days, and different types of people feed different sides of my brain.
Currently I've been working on stop animation and music daily, so I've just sought people that helped feed that, or wrote by myself.
I spend a big part of my time healing, therapy,meds and aa&d sessions. I'm tired of never catching my breath, so I'm getting stronger.
I'll emerge soon, I really wanted to make headway on new music material, and step back from photography, other than for art.
I've actually stayed rather social, just some friends I never got to hang out with much, and musicians I respect have garnered most of my social time.

No comments:

Post a Comment