Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Writing.

I've been writing music so much getting ready for some new releases I guess I've ignored everything else.
My kids did visit last week, and they'll be here in a couple days, it's wonderful to get to hang out with them, they're amazing.
Some of the music has been frustrating, but I've got a decent workflow going right now, so I've just cancelled out all the noise, and tried to focus on the writing process. If I go back and finish up the songs I've started this week I've got a decent jump on a new release, probably as xXRx. I've been doing some other work too, a bit of show photography, and some side music stuff that will hopefully start taking shape.
I wrote one song in particular that is just a raw, stripped down honesty, I don't get to express often.
I'll quit blowing things off soon, I promise, I just always work in the direction I feel pointed. Keeps things interesting, fresh, and hopefully people will enjoy the efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment