Tuesday, February 14, 2012

90% of this feels quoted, but if it is, I'm unaware of the source. Surely inspired by others, but thoughts that ring true in my personal life.
Why is the hardest thing to recall in life the warmth of a touch? Is it because of how fleeting it seems, or because we take it for granted?
Life happens while we wait for it to start.
The greatest memories we possess are never ones we spent alone. Yet how often do we bother recalling them until the company is gone?
I am wasting my days, precious time, swaddled in regret, or hopeful for something I screw up. Right now is happening and what am I doing about it? I'm typing things that others may heed a glint of wisdom from, yet I have better ways to be living my life, if this were the last thing I ever bothered writing down, I'd have lived a worthwhile existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment