Thursday, February 9, 2012

In reply, part 2

Here it comes again, can you feel it? the Silence that envelopes everything. Preparing for the waves of crashing hush. The good periods are too quickly swallowed, bittersweet and then they're gone.
----------------------
Through half closed eyes I yearn for king nemo, to navigate my pillow to his land of slumber. Steal this day from me, and trade it instead for tomorrows sanity.

-I want to sleep... But I'm staring at the tickling cock on the wall, counting the hours until it's time to record, and then spend time with someone for their birthday. Time waits for no man, no rest for the wicked, third clever quote for the sake of rule of three's.

-it's not digital, the old kind. With the big thing, and the little thing, that points at the things. You know.

-Just hit the point where everything balances. Deprivation is fun for the next 20 minutes. Somehow I'm having three conversations at once... Two of which are related to hot beef.
------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment