Thursday, February 9, 2012

Maybe I should write about something good.

Just for a change of pace, let's try this. There are unbelievable forces pulling me to do great things right now, try as I might, I can't deny their voices. Huge things are unfolding before my eyes, the fruits of my labors are swelling on the vines, an ripe for picking. I'll not waste this moment like so many others, I'll be consumed by it, before I watch it vanish quietly into the night.
Without ruining the ambiguity that is usually this blogs form, I will say I've been approached by people interested in taking my career to new heights. This on the heels of almost giving up.
No one can deny that the newest sing being written tugs at their soul for a moment, hell I tried to deny it, it wrote itself three different ways, with little effort on my part. That's something destined, not to be denied, the whole of it's parts, the entire album is just surrounding it, fermenting it's substance.
Don't let it slip away, ride this one, and see where it leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment