Saturday, February 11, 2012

I usually pre-type this stuff.

To avoid spelling errors, to stay on point, and well to avoid regret. I usually re-read it before I post unless it's silly. This isn't silly, and it's about regret, so I'm typing it straight to the blog, so I don't change my mind, or water anything down.

I liked myself better when you were around. That's sounds crazy and backwards, but it's true, and the only part of this whole thing I decided in advance. The more it bounced through my head all morning the more true it became.
Fucked up fate kept me from changing both our lives forever, and what will be a tiny memory for you someday of "that guy", will for me be the one thing I get to grasp onto, for a life I almost got to live.
Yeah, this already sounds crazy and too extreme, just damnit... That was so fucked up, and in good conscience no one can be upset about it. Because it all leads to something wonderful soon. Just not for me. I'm the memory, not the man.
I think I'll cut this short and maybe retain whatever bit of dignity I have in this situation. (I started to re-read it to add on, but a promise is a promise) *send button*

No comments:

Post a Comment