Sunday, September 5, 2010

Answers lead to questions.

I did go out Friday, and had a great evening, ended up going to a show of an ex band member, was just going in to get cards from someone, but people kept talking and so I ended up staying. It was odd because there has been bad blood in the past, but to me it is the past. Pretty uneventful, other than getting flipped off... Which didn't bother me at all. It's all old news, I don't live my life worrying about things anymore.
Spent most of my time hanging out with someone specific, and I'm sure there will be rumors now... That happens anytime I spend time around a girl, but it's silly.
After a good talk, I got some fresh perspective about things in my life right now, and I feel better about where things are headed.
I got to see my wonderful children last night, something which doesn't occur often enough these days. I miss them so much.
I worry about some of my friends and the direction of their lives, and I try to reach out and help, the only thing I can do, but where they are in their lives it's just something that only time can mend. Being someone that wastes too much of my own life from anxiety, I just hate seeing them pass up great opportunity to be miserable.
Lot of shoots this week, and a couple nights of things I haven't done in a while... Bowling night, and sushi night among other things... Should be back to social behaviour, after the antisocial week I had this week. Probably doing photography at a club Tuesday, just to make an animation of it, and if I get a reply our location shoot may finally get booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment