Friday, September 3, 2010

Like, totally!

I've been so emotional lately, an if I had a really good reason, it wouldn't bother me.
I think I've let my guard down to let people in, to enjoy the company of people again. I can't second guess this choice, but it has made me very antisocial this week. I've only talked to a select few, even though last week was insane.
Supposed to go out tonight, haven't decided if it's a good idea yet... A few things lead me to believe I could be miserable, but a few important things are telling me I should just go live life and shut up.
Having much more than a shallow, surface relationship with people proves so hard, the few I do share commonalities with, prove to back off after a few weeks and become distant.
I don't remember it ever being this hard to just have close relationships with people. Why has the world become so jaded? People either question my intent, or just won't open up... Or don't have much going on inside them, sadly.
There is still so much great going on in my life... But who is there to care to know about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment