Sunday, September 5, 2010

:)

Between spending time with my children last night, and being told something very sweet by a good friend, I feel very good today. I'll probably visit with my kids for a bit tommorow too, and I may go bowling tonight, just to get out for a bit, I did promise some people I'd go.
Hopefully if they read this, they won't mind me posting it, but if they do, I'll take it down.
"oh yeah. This is your reminder that you are wonderful and important and I want you in my life"
It's things like that, that help me wake up and face the world everyday.
I paid them a well fitted and honest reply, but I'll not share that, because i try to keep from revealing who anyone is in my blog.
This person occupies my thoughts more and more everyday. When we are around each other there is a magnetic pull. Yet we are just friends. It's just nice to know there are still a few decent people left in this city.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment