Monday, September 13, 2010

Today is a new day

Today is a new day

After much trouble finding a way to my doctor, two good friends agreed to take me. Today was important, I had to cancel last month after commiting my mother, but made it today. He finally put me on medications, hopefully this will make life a bit easier to face everyday. I'll be going out with the same friends tommorow, so I guess I'll see how the meds help, although two of them won't help much at first. It'll be a couple weeks before they are in my system.

Doing more photography as always, going to setup the shoot I've been trying to get done for weeks. Traveling to Oklahoma in early October to shoot suspension. I also have some pinup shoots and stop animation I'm working on.

The anxiety and sleep deprivation have made it hard to concentrate, but I think now I'll be getting back into music, I have a new xXRx album to work on, a brothers darqly album to wrap up, I just got my frontline assembly track to remix, and three other music projects in the planning stages.

I haven't made it to the art factory meetings yet, but I believe I'll probably attend this Saturday, a collective of artists gathering for a like minded goal sounds amazing.

Once again, I've given up on relationships, seems it's too easy to be forgotten about, maybe the meds will change my outlook, or decrease my sexdrive and need for companionship. It was never about sex anyways.

Things should get better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment