Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Argh.

Pure aggrevation. I'm just tired of everyone elses life cycles causing mine to repeat too.
I keep changing things, spending time with new people, but yet find myself in the same situations. I need to leave this city and all of it's negativity behind.
I had a great week, but once it was all said and done, I feel just as lonely. The people I like blow me off or have complicated lives, the ones that like me, would be a mistake to fall back into their lifestyles.
Something new... Really new, is all I need. Maybe I need to spend the week by myself and my camera, and just make art. I love being around people, but the nice ones vanish, and the damaged abound.
I have alot of pending plans this week, but last week was so hectic, I'm ready to blow this week off and be antisocial.
So many people I miss right now, some moved away, some stopped caring, and some are slowly growing distant. Why must people stop caring?
Fuck it, I'll join the club... I don't care either. For a few days, no one will hear from me, unless they make the attempt... I'll be busy healing and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment