Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here we are again

I always forget to write when things are good. It was a very busy week. Parties birthdays, shows, photoshoots, a movie, a date(of sorts), suspension, and a farewell to a good friend.

Alot of our models are becoming good friends, an I either go out to hang out with them, or end up seeing them everywhere I go. I got kidnapped twice this week, once for a sushi "date", and once for a last minute photoshoot, which turned into a farewell party... On average when I leave the house, I don't get home until around noon the next day. So I guess I'm being alot more social.

A friend of over a decade had a bday party, with drum n bass djs and suspension acts... Tons of fun. Left there, sat at a friends house and we discussed collaboration.

I'm leaving out about a million things here, but life is good currently.

The illness is still in the household, but hopefully it's getting better. Yesterday was filled with cryptic questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment