Sunday, August 15, 2010

So it's out there.

I guess people may actually be reading this now. It won't change how I share my thoughts. I'm eternally open about how I feel, I don't share these things with many people in person, because I assume they don't care.
Only a couple exceptions have been made, that I showed people this or that i opened up much about my feelings recently. Even of those two, one showed they didn't care, by giving up when I needed them most.
So here we are the writer and the reader, face to face in a way. I use my iPod usually to write here, so I can't comment on my posts, but I guess if you have anything to say about any of this there is a comment section.
Aside from that I'll not know you're ever here, and just continue writing everything. I skip over the good parts from time to time, but all the bad things make it here. Names won't be mentioned and people won't be affected... Other than me.
What you'll probably read over the next few days is very hard to write about. I didn't get to see my kids for summer, there were a few reasons for that, maybe I should get it off my chest already. I'm going to be forced to watch my mother break down, day by day, until she's sick enough to commit, that'll be a good read. I'm going to miss my own dr appointment because now I won't be able to afford it. Maybe I can document mental breakdown number 3(I wasn't blogging during the 1st one). Maybe I'll keep moving forward and find the strength to repair this broken man, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment