Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's been an odd week, ups and downs, mom got out of the hospital today, but it's too early. I couldn't tell at first but her speech is still very confused, and I'm afraid she is still hiding medications she should be on. If what is in the kitchen is an indication of what she's taking, they put her on less than she was on before. She wasn't even taking that correctly, she hid an anti-psychotic from us for 8 months.

I've started work with the short webisodes we will be producing, and I went out a couple nights this week, even had some company over earlier in the week. I'll be attending my friends birthday friday, there will be suspension acts at the party.

I've adjusted to being alone, and I guess I just don't care. The person I liked is with someone else, I gave up on a couple other people that liked me because it was all too shallow. There is someone I enjoy spending time with, but it's so complicated I'm not sure it'll ever be anything other than a friendship. Mine is a path of solitude now. I'm lucky enough to have a few people I can actually call friends right now, that should be enough.

I keep forgetting I have a few shoots to finish processing. The days blur together and I lose track of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment