Sunday, August 8, 2010

A return to me

Obviously I've had a great week, or you would have heard about it here. I still feel the need however to fill you in. I've been approached about 3 new music projects that garner my interest, and a couple others that just sound fun to tinker with.
I have two photoshoots booked this week, and my ex wants to get back into booking me shoots for profit, hard to say no to cash from time to time.
I guess the main reason I feel the need to write tonight, is because the stronger I grow, and the better I feel, the more lonely I become. I sat at a dear friends birthday party last night, and as girl after girl approached me, I couldn't even pretend to be interested. One person has a monopoly on my thoughts, and I fear on my heart. It should be a joyous occasion that I actually like someone, but it seems to be unrequited. I'm not sure what to do with that, but I am certain that if I can't have her, I won't settle this time. I'd rather be lonely and work too much to keep my thoughts at bay, than be with someone I don't want to be with merely because they want me. I can't even remember the last time I had a crush on someone, I always get chased. At least there is some peace in knowing I won't do something foolish with someone I don't care for, I just wish I knew how she felt, I know at one point she liked me, and I was honest that I have feelings for her.
I return to my work, healthier than I've been in years, and more confused than I've been in years... Ahh the joys of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment