Monday, August 2, 2010

Just a day.

Spent half the day watching photography tutorials... Always important to keep learning new techniques. Excited about our video projects, now that we are working with a new cameraman, his camera actually detects my bluescreen good enough that we can use chroma key. Bluescreen opens up a world of possibility.
Starting to get some direction on a spoken word piece I'm writing music for, once that's done it'll be a video, so I'm trying to conceptualize where to take the footage.
My increase in exercise is starting to speed up my metabolism which is good, but it's also increasing my appetite. If I had something more important to say about my personal life, I wouldve put it right there. It's actually calming to feel my life calm down.
Skipped out on movie night with the people we will be filming with, but I wish I wouldve went, I thought it'd be a few people crammed in an apartment... Apparently it was 25 people in a reserved theater. Lesson learned, I won't be skipping movie night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment