Saturday, July 31, 2010

Well obviously

Things must be going good, or I'd be blogging everyday.
I've started work on several new projects, some music, video and photography work.
Writing music and video for a poetry piece, working on short episodes of a new series. I've been approached about two new music projects, and I'm going to start hanging out with some old friends, and just plugging in and playing... A nice break from the studio work, just music for the sake of music. Quite a few people are getting the itch for new photography too.
My personal life is in a bit of an odd place, but I think I like things the way they are. If I can't have exactly what I want, I'd rather things be exactly how they are now.
I have a follow up dr appointment, still unsure how that's going to work out, but I've been forcing myself to be more social, I've gone out four days this week, and I'm supposed to go to a party tommorow. I've seen so many old friends this week, and I've been productive. Life gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment