Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Doo doo doo I like tacos

I just got to email my kids! I found out they both have email addresses, what a great new way to keep in touch with them.
Switched out the bulky horseshoes I had in my newly pierced snakebites for some smaller (in diameter not gauge) hoops, they fit tighter and I don't feel like metal mouth anymore, feels natural. Can't wait to finish the Job, and close my mouth for a few months... But doctor appointments make the priority for now... Over modification.
I've started to prep myself for the Tulsa trips, just want to be healthy in mind and body before being around suspension again, A.G.R.O. has a very different outlook on the art than pain tribe(not a conflict, just matters of practice,presentation), but the same appeal of course. I will probably just sit in on the first couple sessions and photograph/ get to know the people I will work with. Pain tribe is my family, and I miss them, I just want to have a bond with the people doing the work, Colby was family long before he ever took a needle to me. People seek suspension for different reasons, but personally it has to do with spiritual growth and the minds power over the body. I go into similar thought cycles even when I'm getting tattoos. Pain enduced enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment