Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mental illness

Has always plauged my family, but on a personal level I've never let myself fall apart this bad. But I feel like I need to feel it and endure, but I'm breaking. My ears are ringing, so I'm listening to music, but that's messing with my breathing and heartbeat. I'm shaking.

How do people sit back and watch others get like this? At the same time, an immediate family member is similar, and I've grown to watch, until it reaches a dangerous breaking point. It makes me feel sad that I, nor anyone else really stops to address it with her, and it's been 30 years or more for her. I don't want to get to the point that I'm degenerative.
I'm scared.

My dr appointment is two weeks away, and I'm dangling by a thread. One thing, anything, would send me over the edge I fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment