Friday, July 9, 2010

For the masses

Who am I to say that what I make is art? I've all but stopped visually marking my photographs(some cases I do use metadata) partially because the shoots have been funded by others, and therefore I feel it inappropriate to mark it as just mine, or because several people were on set, and always get credited thusly.
I think even in my intimate, private art I may not stamp across it... It's just what my "eye" sees, or my hands assemble, if someone else isn't funding the project, then I guess it doesn't belong anywhere... I can take 500 images in a day easily, or I can get depressed and not let my creativity flow for weeks at a time... I question myself more than anyone does. Some love. Some hate. I just go through the motions... Finding a reason to breath day to day. Don't even get me started on the music writing lately, just a brutal process.

No comments:

Post a Comment