Friday, July 23, 2010

And we're back

Had some trouble dealing with the loss of yet another friend, it's more that it's just mixed into and stirring all the other emotions I'm choking down in massive doses.
I'm doing some things I'm not ready to share here, to better my life, steps most people don't bother taking when shedding their old skin. I've never been in AA(maybe I shouldve), but I imagine this is what their 12 steps must feel like. Facing the demons of my past, I'm coming to be at peace with them.
Found out I have a shoot this weekend, I still have one to process too, I've had a couple of lucid days that I've been productive, but all in all the creativity has been stifled by my personal life, something I won't let happen again once this process is complete. I have pretty clear goals unwanted to obtain, and have started realistic paths to achieve them. I am really killing the parts of me I don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment