Friday, August 20, 2010

Ouch not really what I typed but close enough.

I was typing and kept swerving into new rants, wanted to focus more on one thing that plagues me lately, how lonely I am. Seeing as I've typed this once already, and it got destroyed I'll try to focus in on the important parts this time around.

I overthink everything, that causes me to miss chances with those I care for. I'm growing apart as we speak from someone very dear to me, and feel powerless to do anything more than watch.
My other shortlived attempts have been stopped by me before they got out of hand, I noticed unhealthy patterns and decided to not even start something I would regret.

Others have approached me, a couple all but threw themselves at me, but for certain reasons I knew it'd be a bad choice to seek anything with them, and I'm really not the one night stand type.

What do I miss you ask? (yes I'm putting words in your mouth now)

I miss laying next to someone and feeling them fall asleep in my arms. I miss waking up and seeing them staring at me, contently. I miss walks because it's tuesday, sitting outside and talking about nothing important. I miss staying in, because while going out is great, sometimes it distracts from spending time and talking with the only person you care to spend time with. I'm an emo girl at heart. I'm going to watch Benny and join and cry... Not really, but that'd be appropriate after this paragraph.
I'm tired of typing this. I'd rather be making someone laugh, and smile.

Side note, always type in offline apps, then copy and paste. Less chance of things getting stupid. This retype went somewhere else altogether and I forgot some really nice things I had to say about someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment