Saturday, August 14, 2010

Signing off.

This is me giving in. This is me giving up.
After all I went through in July, and after the initial meltdown I was stronger than ever, but now I'm done.
The harder I try, the more the universe screws me over. Now I have to deal with my mothers mental illness again, and the very real possibility of becoming homeless. She gambled away her entire paycheck, didn't pay bills and didn't refill her medications. Our lease is up in a few weeks, and we were supposed to move. Within a few days she will probably spiral down until the point of being committed for the second time this year. Her job gets less tolerant of it everytime and doesn't really understand the full situation.
After deaths, divorce, loss of children, attempted suicide, loss of love and a meltdown in July. This is what gets me. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment