Saturday, August 14, 2010

Creature

Something I wrote 473 days ago, attempted putting it to music but was never satisfied with the result:

She ,she comes from another place
A place that knows no sleep
She comes from the deep

I hear her calling me, her siren song
It's drawing me,and I know it won't be long.

The sounds hit my ears, and wash away my fears
Like a willing trip to hell, I've fallen for her spell
She's snared me in, has me in her grasp
Now fight for life, for air I have to gasp

All creatures of myth and legend
Are not fully based on deception
Some are founded in on our reality
This such creature is always haunting me

This is not just the sirens befalling
It seems to be every womans calling
Once They have lured you in
Youre Never to be heard from again

No comments:

Post a Comment